Table of Contents
Millions of men are affected by erectile dysfunction, yet, therapy is rarely sought out.
Why is the disease so prevalent, yet it still goes untreated in most cases?
A problem with erections .i.e. Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Just talking about erectile dysfunction is enough to make most men anxious.
Erectile dysfunction is a deeply personal issue that many men are ashamed to bring up.
A common misconception among men with erectile dysfunction is that they are the only ones experiencing this problem.
That couldn’t be further from the truth!
According to research on male aging, 40 percent of men have some form of erectile dysfunction by the age of 40, and that number climbs to 70% by the age of seventy.
Many men have erectile dysfunction, but they have no idea what it is, what causes it, or how to cure or avoid it.
Please continue reading to find out more about this disorder and how to deal with it effectively.
Erectile Dysfunction: What Exactly Is It?
Erectile dysfunction, also called ED, refers to the difficulty achieving or maintaining a hard enough erection for sexual activity.
But what — exactly — takes place?
These lengthy, cylindrical chambers are known as the corpora cavernosa and are located inside the penis.
Each chamber has one main artery and several blood arteries and tissues.
When you’re excited, your brain sends chemical instructions to the penis’ blood arteries, prompting them to dilate or open and allowing blood to flow into it.
As a result, the blood becomes trapped in the corpora cavernosa, holding the penis upright as pressure increases.
Erectile Dysfunction: What Causes It?
Erectile dysfunction symptoms include problems getting and keeping an erection and a decreased desire for sex.Because man’s sexual pleasure is such a complicated process, pinpointing a single trigger can be challenging.
Sexual stimulation starts in the brain, but it is also mediated by nerves, muscles, and blood vessels, and it can also be affected by emotions and hormones.
If any of these things start to go wrong, erectile dysfunction may be the result.
Erectile dysfunction has two leading causes: physical and psychological.
Many cases of erectile dysfunction include factors from both of these categories, although each group has its own unique set of contributing factors.
ED Can Have a Variety of Physical Causes, including the following:
- Circulation and blood pressure are two of the most frequent physical factors in erectile dysfunction.
- High levels of cholesterol, blood pressure, and heart disease can all reduce blood volumes reaching the penis.
- Diabetes worsens erectile dysfunction by weakening your nerves and blood vessels.
- Body mass index (BMI), triglycerides (HDL), blood pressure (hypertension), and cholesterol (LDL) can all be affected by obesity and metabolic syndrome.
- arkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, Peyronie’s disease risk factors for erectile dysfunction.
- Sleep problems are one of the risks for ED.
- Smoking, alcoholism, and drug misuse are some of the leading causes of erectile dysfunction.
ED is frequently caused by underlying psychological problems, particularly in males under the age of 40.
- Erectile dysfunction can be exacerbated by psychological difficulties, as arousal begins in the brain. Depression and worry can have a detrimental influence on your libido, making it more difficult for you to feel aroused.
- In addition to stress, your brain’s impulses to enable additional blood to flow to the penis may be interfered with if you’re under a lot of pressure at the same time. Psychological problems often lead to performance anxiety, which creates a self-fulfilling prediction.
Even though pinpointing the exact reason for your erectile dysfunction is tough, it’s always worth the effort.
If left untreated, erectile dysfunction (ED) can increase stress and anxiety, as well as cause low self-esteem, interpersonal issues, and impotence.
Please continue reading to discover more about erectile dysfunction treatments.
What Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options Are There?
A physical exam and a discussion of your symptoms are often all that’s needed to diagnose erectile dysfunction.
Nevertheless, if your doctor believes that an underlying health issue is at play, they may ask for further tests.
You and your doctor can decide on a treatment for your ED once the underlying reason has been identified.
1. Supplement that works to restore and rebuild healthy testosterone levels may solve your ED issue without having to get a prescription.
ManTFup Testosterone Booster is a highly-rated example of a natural supplement that contains key ingredients to help boost your free testosterone.
As a by-product of having healthy levels of testosterone, many customers taking ManTFup experience increased lean muscle mass, improved strength, and an increase in stamina.
Give a supplement like ManTFup a try before seeking medical help, it may be all you need!
Other benefits of using a Testosterone Booster:
- Healthy heart and blood
- Less fat, more muscle
- Stronger bones
- Better verbal memory, spatial abilities, or mathematical reasoning/li>
- Better libido
- Improved mood
2. Psychotherapy – For erectile dysfunction psychological reasons, psychotherapy might be useful. Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is a well-liked treatment since it aids in eradicating negative thinking patterns that might exacerbate performance anxiety.
3. An alternative to oral medicines, vacuum constriction devices generate an erection using vacuum pressure; after an erection occurs, a constriction band is put around the base of the penis to maintain the erection.
4. Surgery is a more intrusive therapy for erectile dysfunction, but it is nevertheless a possibility. To aid with erections, surgeons can surgically implant inflatable devices or flexible rods on each side of the penis.
5. When lifestyle issues like obesity, poor nutrition, and lack of exercise contribute to erectile dysfunction (ED), adopting lifestyle adjustments that improve your health may help to alleviate the symptoms you’re experiencing.
What Are Your Plans for the Future?
As a result of your newfound knowledge of erectile dysfunction, you should be better prepared to evaluate your own erectile function.
If you’ve had erectile dysfunction difficulties in the past, or if you have any of the risk factors listed above, it’s worth doing something about it!
Consider a natural Testosterone Booster like ManTFup.
If you think that testosterone may not be the root of your ED problems, we suggest that you reach out to a doctor and give them as much information about your symptoms as you can regarding frequency, intensity, and onset if you decide to seek assistance.
In order to get your sexual function back, you should work with your doctor to figure out the appropriate treatment plan.
Despite the fact that erectile dysfunction is an unpleasant disease that no one likes to talk about, ignoring it will not make it go away.
When faced with health issues like these, your greatest defense is to educate yourself as much as possible so that you can address the issue at its source.
Talk to your doctor if you’re ready to stop hiding your sexual function from the world because you’re ashamed of it.
There is no reason to be ashamed if you suspect you have low testosterone. It happens to nearly aging men.
At Dynamism Labs Parent company of ManTFup, we are committed to bringing back the spark and the drive of the youthful male in older men. We want you to have a long, healthy, active life which is why all our supplements undergo a rigorous process to not only meet the highest industry standards, but also contain components that are proven to be the most beneficial.